So Maggie Gallagher, one of the con artists behind the National Organization for Marriage, made a video in which she shakes her jowls while blathering on about how you tell your friends and family members that homo marriage is evil, rudely making Thanksgiving dinner a hellish event. You can watch it on YouTube, especially useful as an appetite suppressant before the big holiday meal.

Personally, I didn't bother to watch because I can't stand her voice. I did run through it with the sound off, mainly because I was transfixed by her hairdont.

















What. The. Fuck. Happened.

Did her hair stylist kill themselves halfway through the hair cut? The asymetrical look is just ugly with a capital U.G.L.Y. I guess that sorta matches her soul.

Here's another screen shot from a video in which she whines that Herman Cain isn't a good man because he doesn't hate gay people enough.
















Not a MILF.

Maybe she cut off her ear and is covering it up? Maybe a horn is pushing out the left side of her skull? Or maybe she doesn't dare go to a gay stylist because you never know what they would do with a pair of scissors. If I cared enough about this former slut I might send her an email telling her to drag her diabetic butt to a different stylist, but then, their is only so much you do with what her god gave her.

Anyhows, I won't be lecturing my friends and families about gay marriage at Thanksgiving. Mainly because I will be too busy eating mashed taters.