On Tuesday, Patrick, Jeffrey, and I attended a potluck supper. I hadn't seen Jeffrey in a while, and it was nice to catch up.

Elliott, Will, and Jeffrey.

 I brought Tom Goss a jar of the mulberry jam that I made. I intended to take him some watermelon rind pickles, but discovered that they were all eaten up.

Tom singing.

 It was a lovely night, although the plastic chair I sat on started to break and I was a tad scared.

Homer and Tom.

Tom was charming, as usual. We made some finds on my recent archaeological project, so I will have some additional work in the near future. Working beneath a street next week, if I can get the necessary permits. This afternoon I stopped off at the Farmer's Market. I purchased apricots (delicious!), carrots, beets, onions, a yellow squash, and eggs.

Produce.

This morning I gave myself a summer's haircut. People at work were shocked. It is nice to not have to worry about combing my hair.


Hairs cut!