I made peach cobbler yesterday. Trader Joe had a box of peaches for $5.00. Kinda pricey, but they looked great.

I got on the intertubes and found a recipe. All of the reviews seemed to suggest the recipe was really good.

I dropped the peaches in boiling water and then into cold water and the skins slipped off really easily. I sliced them up, mixed in some brown and white sugar, a little lemon juice, and some nutmeg.
























Peaches.

You put the peaches in the oven to cook while you make the dough.
























Dough.

The dough has flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, butter, and boiling water. After mixing it up, you drop the dough onto the peaches and bake.
























Peach cobbler.

Ohmigolly, it was sooooo good. I took some over to Patrick and Brady's house and Patrick and I sat in his cattle tank and had a nice time visiting.